Certificate of Excellence in Global Business
Accelerate your career with the only global business certificate that gives you access to elite business schools around the world. Today's global business environment is more connected than ever. A broad global perspective and understanding of the connections between markets is a critical skill for any leader. Through the Global Network for Advanced Management’s Certificate of Excellence in Global Business, you will build technical expertise and true global capability at the same time.
To receive the GNAM certificate, you will choose 15 days of programming from more than 120 courses at 18 top global business schools and complete a capstone project. You will receive a 10% discount on participating programs and gain access to GNAM alumni events around the world.
Invest in Your Global Performance Capability
Over two years, you will take 15 days of non-degree executive programs at participating business schools. You have the freedom to select programs that match your professional development goals, choosing from dozens of topics, such as innovation, service marketing, crisis management, strategic sustainability, and more.
Deliver Business Results
You will apply your classroom learning in a capstone project that you design in partnership with world-renowned faculty. This project will be a strategic initiative that adds immediate value to your organization.
Grow Your Global Network
You will study alongside your global peers in some of the most dynamic learning environments in the world and form valuable professional relationships that will last far beyond the classroom.
Design Your Personalized Curriculum
Finance professional at a French multinational corporation
Professional development goals: Increase global mindset, understand Asian markets, improve ability to influence senior management
Customized 15-day learning agenda over 2 years:
- Business Strategies for Asia – 5 days, National University of Singapore
- Influence and Persuasive Communication – 3 days, UCD Smurfit, Ireland
- Islamic Finance – 3 days, IE Business School, Spain
- Business Ethics and Governance in Emerging Markets – 4 days, University of Indonesia
Capstone project: Analyze financial investment required for market entry in an ASEAN country.
- Asian Institute of Management (The Philippines)
- EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico)
- ESMT European School of Management and Technology (Germany)
- FGV Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil)
- HEC Paris (France)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School (China)
- IMD (Switzerland)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (India)
- Koç University Graduate School of Business (Turkey)
- Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University (Nigeria)
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Management (United Kingdom)
- National University of Singapore Business School (Singapore)
- Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia (Canada)
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (Ireland)
- University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business (USA)
- University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (South Africa)
- Universitas Indonesia Faculty of Economics (Indonesia)
- Yale School of Management (USA)